Sunday, June 17, 2012
Stolen Summer To-Do's
1. Finish my course before my projected completion date in October. Will this mean being shut up in the house for many long, boring hours at a time for a matter of months? Most likely. But it needs to be done. Strangely enough, I am just itching to get a job!
2. Unpack all of our boxes in the new house within the first week of being there. Yay for actually having storage room and not having to use a spare bedroom as a dumping ground!
3. Meet up with some spouses in my area. I have only met one so far...I'm hoping to get to know some more of these lovely ladies soon!
4. Land a job. Kinda goes hand in hand with number 1. (and is rather contingent upon the completion of number 1. as well), but it is definitely something that I need to get done.
5. Find a lady friend Doberman for Diezel. I am already in love with the idea of getting a female doby of our own and having puppies!
6. Find a milspouse pen pal to encourage. Most definitely stole this from Amanda, but what a fun idea. Who doesn't love sending and receiving snail mail?
7. Have a house guest at our new home. Okay, you caught me: I am beyond antsy to show off our new home!
8. Get another tattoo. I have been playing around with a few ideas lately and, although I am not 100% sure of what I want, I do know where I want it to be and I do know that I definitely want one!
9. Have a game plan for my family coming to visit. So far, we are thinking Christmas, but nothing is set in stone. I am most definitely the planning type. Something about having plans that are set in stone makes me happy. And relieved.
10. Get a blog hop started up for the Military Spouse Bloggers Network. I love having the links to everyone's blogs all in one place, but I feel like we should do something to bring us closer and really give us that community feeling. Ideas, anyone?
11. Cherish each moment. Fully embrace life and live it to the fullest. Work on bettering my relationship with Hubby each day. Never stop falling more and more in love with him every day.
What are your goals for the summer? What things have you already accomplished?