Monday, April 23, 2012
Misfit Monday Blog Hop
Hello and welcome to the first *official* Misfit Monday Blog Hop. I'm sure you may be wondering Who the heck are the Misfits? Allow me to introduce you to the most accepting, encouraging, supportive, and knowledge-filled group of bloggers around. The Misfits were started as a SITS Girls inspired encouragement group on Facebook - a group of beginning bloggers teaming up to help one another along in wonderful bloggyland.
So why a Blog Hop? The Misfits are all about support: afterall, the secret to success is support, as I'm sure a lot of you fellow bloggers out there have learned from our SITSahs before us. As a very strong and active Facebook group, the Misfits want to reach out to other bloggers to offer out our support and welcome some new faces to join us.
This week's Misfit Monday Blog Hop topic is for our future members - we want to introduce ourselves to you and welcome you with open arms. Feel free to visit all of our different posts (they will be listed below) and sport our adorable button. Keep an eye out for next week's topic and be sure to join in!
RULES for joining this hop:
1. You must write a post relevant to the topic for the week.
2. The link added with the widget below must be a direct link to your relevant post.
3. You must visit each link and leave a comment to show your support (over the span of the week and before the next Monday topic is posted).
4. The Misfit Bloggers reserve the right to remove any links deemed by ourselves as "unfit" to be a part of the hop (i.e. irrelevant, inappropriate, etc.)
5. You must post the "Misfit Monday Blog Hop" button as provided in the text area below somewhere on your post.
SUGGESTIONS for taking full advantage of this blog hop:
1. Go all out! Comment, follow, subscribe, tweet about, share on Fbook...anything you can to show your support of your fellow blog hoppers! What do you have to lose??
2. Participate regularly - odds are, the more people see you around, the more likely they are to check out your post and be genuinely interested in what you have to say.
3. Have fun and stay original - blog hops are a great opportunity to pull in new regular readers...spark their interest and get them eager to know more about you!