Wednesday, April 18, 2012
7 Questions Link Up
Let's start out on a great note....oh - I know! I know! Here's a gem of a picture for you all:
Having set the tone for this post, let's get into it shall we? :)
Awww! So cute!
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot - what is it (don't think just say!) Mr. Puppy and the Quest for the Ever Sought After Kitten Cove.
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything-always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose? Well that's easy - laughing at everything. Abs of steel, here I come!
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? Ironic, I was just talking about this earlier today. Tornadoes. I don't even have to think twice about that answer. Tornadoes freak me out, yet I've never been in one. I have nightmares about them regularly...the nightmares that seem so real that when you finally wake up you are in tears. It's bad news bears. I blame my 5th grade teacher for making us watch the movie Twister umpteen times in class. Traumatizing I tell you!
5. What time do you wake up at each day? What time do you go to sleep? I'm usually woken up by Hubby's alarm at 5:00 AM every weekday morning. I then drift back to sleep and am woken up by him yet again at around 5:30-6 before he takes off for work (he enjoys smothering me with hugs/kisses during the wee hours of the morning...ahh, love is grand). If it's a Wednesday or Saturday morning, the rowdy garbage man then wakes me up at 7:00 AM with his hunk-o-junk truck and obnoxiously loud potty mouth. If I manage to drift back to sleep after that, Grizzly will typically do some awfully annoying "Brrrr-REEER!" type meow until I give him attention. Or, like this morning, I was woken up to him gnawing on my flip flop. Awesome cat? Yes.
I usually head to bed around 10 PM, but lay in bed and Tweet/Fbook/play Temple Run or Where's My Water until 11 or later ;-P
6. Who's your daddy and what does he do? My dad is the most amazing man ever. He is currently a branch manager for a security company that recently merged with Stanley...so he installs card readers, security cameras, etc. He also coaches a junior air pistol team (a member of which made it to the junior Olympics and I want to say he even took first, but two of his previous students have gone to the junior Olympics as well!) He has his own adult air pistol team, which he attends practice for every Wednesday night in addition to regular tournaments on weekends. My dad is very involved in his church and also keeps plenty busy with being the president of my old high school's board. I am so much like my dad, it is crazy. We are alike in looks, character, temper, personality, opinions, beliefs - everything. He is always there to offer advice or just a listening ear. I love and miss my daddy-o tons! :( Looking forward to when he comes down and visits (whenever that may be).
7. What is the craziest dream you have ever had?