Monday, March 5, 2012
Top 10 Fears
2. Butterflies and months - can't stand them. Hubby once made me go into a butterfly enclosure/dome thing at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska and I literally almost had an anxiety attack. I had to close my eyes and pretend I was elsewhere - so terrifying.
3. Waking up one morning, realizing I'm old and wondering where in the heck time went.
4. Not being able to visit my parents and sister often enough.
5. My teeth falling out - I also have frequent nightmares about this. I once Googled the meaning of dreams in which you find yourself toothless and the interesting (and surprisingly accurate) interpretation I discovered was that the dreamer is experiencing turmoil in their life regarding an inability to communicate their emotions to another person: something I experience quite often. Dream interpretations are so fascinating!
6. Robbers/murderers lurking in my house. Whenever a door is left unlocked accidentally, I refuse to be alone in a room. I once had my mom go down into the basement and check every nook and cranny for intruders before I would brave going down there to bed. Paranoia? Too many scary movies/murder mystery shows on TV? Probably a fair combination of both.
7. Going blind or deaf.
8. Blood. One tiny spot of blood and Rachel is blacking out - no exaggeration.
9. Hubby being deployed for the birth of any of our children/pregnancies (whenever this may occur).
10. Growing up. Peter Pan syndrome.
What are your biggest fears?